I’ve worked with groups of children for over 30 years.
I’d love to bring my energy and enthusiasm for books
to your school, bookstore or Farmers’ Market.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for fees & my availability.
We can tailor my visit to your classroom or whole school’s individual
needs. You can look forward to:
- A reading of my recently released book, Giddy-Up, Buckaroos!
- A reading of Farmers’ Market Day.
- Age appropriate songs / finger play / riddles.
- Depending on the group size, I may be able to provide a sample of in-season produce.
I am happy to coordinate with your organization / school / PTSO for this.
- Age appropriate rhyming exercises / group story writing.
- Writers’ workshops available for delving deeper into writing one’s own story.
- I wrap up by sharing where I get my ideas, what I’m working on next, and
a call to action for students to turn their ideas into stories.
I will donate a signed copy of each of my books, Giddy-Up, Buckaroos! and
Farmers‘ Market Day to your library, so you can enjoy them again and again.